Mr. Ahmed Abdel Meguid, Senior Associate, joined ZH&P’s Corporate Department in 2012. He has diverse experience in Corporate and Business Law including - but not limited to - Mergers and Acquisitions, Companies Formation, Due Diligences, Drafting Commercial Contracts, Real Estate Agreements, and General Corporate and Commercial Procedures.
Before Joining ZH&P in 2012, Mr. Abdel Meguid was an Associate at two law firms in Egypt in 2008 and 2012 - respectively.
Selected examples of the matters he has supported at ZH&P include:
- Representing BPE Partners and MM Group for Industry and International Trade (MTI) in their 60% acquisition of TBE Egypt for Payment Solutions and Services (Bee) for EGP 156 Million in 2017.
- Representing Emirates Hospital Group in their acquisition of Alameda Healthcare Group which owns shares in the Dar Al Fouad and As-Salam International Hospitals in Egypt in 2017.
- Representing Hewlett-Packard (HP) in the USD 1.05 Billion transaction where HP acquired Samsung’s printer business in 2017.
- Member of the full-fledged legal due diligence exercise carried over Orascom Hotels & Development SAE and 58 of its Egyptian subsidiaries to enable the company to carry out all the necessary corporate actions for its restructuring in preparation of the public offering of its shares in 2014.
- Representing Actis LLP in its acquisition of a minority stake in Integrated Diagnostic Holdings, a company deriving from the merger of Al Borg Laboratories and Al Mokhtabar in 2012, the biggest medical diagnostic companies in Egypt.
He is a member of the Egyptian Bar Association since 2013. He masters full command of Arabic, French and English.
Mr. Abdel Meguid achieved a French LL.B. from Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne in 2008, an Egyptian L.L.B from Cairo University in 2012, the LL.M. in Distribution and Business Contracts Law in 2009/2010 from Montpellier I University - France, and a University Diploma in Arbitration Law from Montpellier 1 University, France in 2009/2010. He also obtained an LL.M in the International and European Business Law from Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France in 2010/2011.