Ms. Heba El Naggar, Senior Associate, has diverse experience in corporate and commercial matters as well as PPP projects. She is well-versed in the field of M&A where she regularly leads due diligence teams in relation to acquisitions and drafts and negotiates the relevant transaction documents. Ms. El Naggar frequently advises clients on the establishment of legal presence in Egypt and on exit strategies, she reviews and drafts commercial contracts, and advises on real estate and labour issues.
Having joined ZH&P in 2014 and with over 8 years of experience, selected examples of recent matters that she has taken part in include:
• Joint Venture of the Austrian ALPLA Group and the Egyptian Taba Group, ALPLA Group - 2016
• 250 MW Wind Farm Project in the Gulf of Suez, GDF Consortium - 2016
• Marseilia Securitization, Marseilia for Real Estate Investment - 2015
• Corplease Securitizations, Corplease – 2014 and 2015
• IDH Acquisition, Actis LLP – 2014
She is member of the Egyptian Bar Association, was admitted before the Court of Appeal in 2016, and is fluent in Arabic and English.
Ms. El Naggar received a B.A. in Political Science from the American University in Cairo in 2000, the LL.B. from Cairo University’s Faculty of Law in 2005, and the LL.M. in International and Comparative Law from the American University in Cairo in 2008.