Mr. Helal El Hossary, Partner, joined ZH&P in the year 2000 with a focus on capital markets, corporate, and mergers & acquisitions areas of practice. He renders general legal opinions to clients on both corporate and commercial matters, undertakes the procedures of companies’ incorporation as related to capital market and investment laws, and handles amendments of companies’ statutory documents.
He undertakes representing various clients in commercial, labor, civil, and tax lawsuits and drafts numerous memoranda and related research. He also drafts all types of contracts (shareholders agreement, SPA, joint ventures, etc.) and handles commercial transactions in relation to MTO & Acquisitions, IPOs and Private Equity.
With over 18 years of experience, selected examples of the matters recently handled by Mr. El Hossary include:
- Collaboration between Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development and Sixth of October for Development and Investment S.A.E. (SODIC) by a Merger - Ongoing
- Egypt Kuwait Holding’s in its Acquisition of Delta Insurance Company through a Mandatory Tender Offer - 2018
- Granting an Employees Stock Option Plan (ESOP) for Raya Contact Centre - 2018
- Capital increase of Misr Cement (Qena) - 2018
- Issuance of shared through an IPO for BPE Holding – 2018
- Issuance of shared through an IPO for Raya Contact Center Holding - 2017
- Acquisition of shares in Modern Waterproofing Company S.A.E. through a Mandatory Tender Offer – 2017
- Acquisition of shares in Suez Bags S.A.E. through a Mandatory Tender Offer to Mondi – 2018.
- Acquisition of shares in National paper Products Company for Exports and Imports S.A.E. through a Mandatory Tender Offer to Mondi – 2018.
- All Securitization Bond Issuance of the Egyptian Securitization Company (CORPLEASE) for the from 4th to 7th Securitization Bond Issuance of the Egyptian Securitization and currently 8th Securitization Bond (ongoing)
- Establishing a Global Depository Receipts Program for trading on the London Stock Exchange for Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development S.A.E. on - 2017
- Split and Initial Public Offering (IPO) of MTI Group – 2017
- Split of Arabia Cotton Ginning Company S.A.E. – 2018
- Issuance of new shares in light of the capital increase of Arabiyya Istithmaraat - 2017
- Split of City Centre Almaza, Majid Al Futtaim for Real Estate Egypt - 2016
- CORPLEASE Securitization Portfolio, CORPLEASE – 2015
- Tender Offer on Marselia Shares, Omega Capital - 2015
He is member of the Egyptian Bar Association, was admitted before the Egyptian Supreme Court in 2018, and is member of the Egyptian Society of International Law. Mr. El Hossary was ranked by IFLR 1000 as “Highly Regarded Lawyer” in the Capital Markets and M&A practices for the year 2018 and 2019. He is proficient in Arabic and English.
Mr. El Hossary achieved the LL.B. from Ain Shams University’s Faculty of Law in 2000.