Mr. Hossam Ibrahim, Partner, joined ZH&P in 1997 and became Partner in 2015 with a special focus on Litigation, Labor and Social Insurance Laws, Taxation Laws.
With over 26 years of experience, selected examples of the matters he has contributed to include:
- Sixty lawsuits between Merdien Heliopolis Hotel and its employees regarding employees’ profit share.
- Several lawsuits between Saipem Misr and Saipem S.P.A. regarding employees’ profit share.
- Settlement of several disputes regarding termination of employment issues on behalf of several clients such as Merck Sharp, AIG for Insurance, LEO Pharmaceutical Products Sarath Ltd, DSD Ferrometalco – among others.
- Reviewing employment Internal regulations for several companies such as Mitsubishi Corporation, Mitsui Company, Merck Ltd. – Egypt, LEO Pharmaceutical Products Sarath Ltd – among others.
- Participating in several legal due diligence investigations to cover tax and labor matters such as the Acquisition of the Egyptian Company for Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industries, EIMC United Pharmaceuticals, Alexandria for Confectionery and Chocolate “Corona” S.A.E, El Rashidi El Mizan, Jawhara Food Industries - among others.
Mr. Ibrahim is a member of the Egyptian Bar Association and was admitted to the Egyptian Court of Cassation in 2011. His working languages are Arabic and English.
He achieved his LL.B. from Cairo University’s Faculty of Law in 1992 and further obtained two Diplomas in Private Law and International Commercial Law from the same Faculty in 1995 and 1996 respectively.