Mr. Mohamed El Sayad, Senior Associate, is part of ZH&P’s Litigation team. As related to Labor Law, Corporate Law and Civil Law, he provides advice to national and international companies, extends legal opinions and handles litigation management. He also handles collective labor negotiations.
Furthermore, he assists in drafting the different types of contracts including but not limited to: articles of incorporation, service agreements, and lease contracts. He also provides advice on the formation of companies, ordinary and extraordinary general assemblies, due diligence, etc., and contributes to the establishment of NGOs and handles their legal procedures at the official authorities.
With over 12 years of experience and having joined ZH&P in 2009, selected examples of the matters he has taken part in include:
- Successfully representing the National Vegetable Oils Company S.A.E. against several employees requesting the nullity of settlements between them and the Company. Several cases were refused between 2014 and 2016 and others still on going.
- Successfully representing Cargill Trading Egypt Ltd. against an employee requesting his share in the Company’s profit share. The case was refused – 2013 / 2015
- Successfully representing Al Thani Corporation Limited against its legal manager’s request for dues and remuneration. The court refused the case – 2010 / 2013
- Representing the National Stevedoring Company S.A.E. in a collective negotiation with employees requesting their share in the Company’s profit share; the quarter remuneration and bonus - 2015 / in progress.
- Representing NGOs such as Levantine Foundation and the Ancient Egypt Research Associates by handling their legal procedures before the Ministry of Social Solidarity and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
He was admitted before the Courts of Appeal in 2016 and is proficient in Arabic and English.
Mr. El Sayad achieved the LL.B. from the Faculty of Law (English Section), Mansoura University, in 2006.