Ms. Nada El Ezaby, Partner, has joined ZH&P’s in 2000 and has acquired extensive experience in Corporate and Business Law, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets, labor issues, arbitration and general corporate and commercial procedures.
With over 16 years of experience, selected examples of the major transactions she has taken part in include:
• Representing the shareholders of Shorouk Hospital in selling 100% to Abraaj Fund – 2016
• Representing CIB in the sale of 80% of CI Capital - 2016
• Representing Hikma Pharma S.A.E in the acquisition of two Pharmaceutical Companies – 2013 and 2015
• Representing the shareholders of Cleopatra Hospital SAE in a 100% sale to Abraj Fund - 2013
• Representing the shareholders of Nakhla Tobacco Company in a 100% Sale to JT International Netherlands BV – 2012
She was admitted to the Egyptian Courts of Appeal in 2008 and is proficient in Arabic and English.
Ms. El Ezaby achieved the LL.B. from Cairo University’s Faculty of Law (English Section) in 2000 and the LL.M. from Queen Mary University of London, UK, in 2003.