Mr. Shaaban Gaballah, Partner, joined ZH&P in 2007 with a legal practice and experience in the sectors of construction, real estate, intellectual property and litigation. He is especially well-versed in handling all real estate matters at ZH&P and as related to both the litigation and the corporate practices. He is a seasoned expert in examining deeds of title, preparing sale, purchase, lease, usufruct, franchise contracts for land and real estate property. He advises and provides experienced legal opinion on real estate investment agreements, real estate development operations, preparing models of reservation forms and sale contracts for units of all types. He also adeptly handles lawsuits, claims, challenges in criminal and civil disputes particularly related to land and real estate property, ownership and acquisition claims, lease, usufruct, etc.
With over 23 years of experience, selected examples of the matters he has contributed to include:
• Development contract of Porto Tartos Project – Amer Group – 2008
• Acquisition of tens of buildings in Downtown Cairo – Al Ismaelia for Real Estate Investment S.A.E. – 2008 / 2012
• Transacted the acquisition of administrative buildings in Smart Village for the following clients: Huawei Technologies Egypt, Vodafone Telecommunications Egypt, Beltone, e-finance, and Fawry.
• Drafting and implementing co-development agreements for master developers in various prime locations such as: Madinet Nasr for Housing & Development, Energia, Samcrete, etc.
• Representing Qatari Diar in all aspects of the acquisition, licensing and development of the largest-ever public tender of 8 million square meters in New Cairo – 2008 / ongoing.
Mr. Gaballa was admitted before the Egyptian Courts of Cassation in 2012 and has achieved the LL.B. from the Faculty of Law of Menoufeya University in 1993.