Mr. Shaaban Gaballa, Senior Partner, joined ZH&P in 2007 with a legal practice and experience in the sectors of construction, real estate, intellectual property and litigation. He is especially well-versed in handling all real estate matters at ZH&P and as related to both the litigation and the corporate practices. He is a seasoned expert in examining deeds of title, preparing sale, purchase, lease, usufruct, franchise contracts for land and real estate property. He advises and provides experienced legal opinion on real estate investment agreements, real estate development operations, preparing models of reservation forms and sale contracts for units of all types. He also adeptly handles lawsuits, claims, challenges in criminal and civil disputes particularly related to land and real estate property, ownership and acquisition claims, lease, usufruct, etc.
With over 25 years of experience, selected examples of the matters he has contributed to include:
- Advising El Canal Sugar Company on the Agricultural Industrial Project for the Production of Sugar in Egypt – 2016 / In progress
- Advising the Egyptian Countryside Development Company (Al-Reef Al-Masry for Development) in the National Project for Reclaiming and Cultivating 1.5 Million Feddans – 2017
- Advising Damietta Furniture Company in the Establishment of a new Industrial Furniture City at Damietta Governorate (DFC) for SMEs and Strategic Industrial Investors – 2017
- Advising Majid Al Futtaim in its cooperation with the Government of Egypt towards the establishment of 100 Carrefour retail shopping malls – 2018 / In progress
- Development contract of Porto Tartos Project – Amer Group – 2008
- Advising Al Ismaelia for Real Estate Investment S.A.E. in the acquisition of tens of buildings in Downtown Cairo –– 2008 / 2012
- Advised the following clients in the acquisition of administrative buildings in Smart Village: Huawei Technologies Egypt, Vodafone Telecommunications Egypt, Beltone, e-finance, and Fawry.
- Drafting and implementing co-development agreements for master developers in various prime locations such as: Madinet Nasr for Housing & Development, Energia, Samcrete, etc.
- Representing Qatari Diar in all aspects of the acquisition, licensing and development of the largest-ever public tender of 8 million square meters in New Cairo – 2008 / ongoing.
He was recommended by The LEGAL 500 in the Projects & Infrastructure practice for the year 2018.
Mr. Gaballa was admitted before the Egyptian Courts of Cassation in 2012 and has achieved the LL.B. from the Faculty of Law of Menoufeya University in 1993.