Ms. Soha El Ezaby, Senior Associate, joined ZH&P in 2008 where she focuses her practice on Capital Market Law, mergers & acquisitions and general corporate and commercial law.
With over 11 years of experience, selected examples of matters that Ms. El Ezaby has taken part in include:
- Sale of the majority stake in the Commercial International Capital Holding Company S.A.E. – 2017
- Purchase of 100% of the International Union for Integrated Food Industries (Lazah) – 2017
- Setup of Joint-venture between the German Medical Health Care Center LLC, ProVita International Medical Center LLC and other investors for the operation of the biggest healthcare and rehabilitation facility in Egypt - 2017
- Olympic Group Financial Investment S.A.E. in the delisting process from EGX - 2015
- Raya Contact Center in relation to its listing with EGX and its contemplated initial public offering - 2015
- Beltone Capital Holding for Financial Investments S.A.E. (Beltone Capital), a well-positioned private equity vehicle existing in the Egyptian market since December 2005, in relation to its listing with EGX and its contemplated initial public offering. Beltone Capital was successfully listed on EGX on July 2015.
- Employee Share Option Plans of major companies including Raya Holding S.A.E and the Egyptian Kuwait Company S.A.E.
- Beltone Financial Holding S.A.E and New Egypt Investment Fund B.V. in the tender offer launched on EFG Hermes S.A.E. in the value of EGP 1.8 Billion - 2014
- TVM Healthcare Acquisition III Limited in the Mandatory Tender Offer launched on 100% of Ameco Medical Industries S.A.E, listed on the Nile Exchange - 2014
- Qatar National Bank in relation to the Mandatory Tender Offer Launched on 100% of the issued capital of the National Société Genéralé Bank S.A.E. (NSGB) in the value of EGP 3.9 Billion - 2013
- Orange S.A. (previously France Telecom S.A.) in relation to the multiple Mandatory Tender Offers Launched on 100% of the issued capital of the Egyptian Company for Mobile Services S.A.E. (Mobinil) in the value of EGP 20.25 Billion - 2012
- Ghabour Auto S.A.E. in the establishment of its factoring arm, Drive Finance S.A.E. - 2011
Ms. El Ezaby is member of the Egyptian Bar Association in 2008 and is fluent in Arabic and English.
She achieved the LL.B. from Cairo University’s Faculty of Law in 2007 and the LL.M. in International and Comparative Law from Indiana University, Indianapolis USA, in 2011.