Mr. Mohamed Mahmoud, Partner, joined ZH&P in 2010 actively participating in the practice of Litigation. The typical input he provides to the different matters handled by the Firm includes following up on the civil, commercial, and administrative cases and attending related hearings before courts of various degrees including state council courts. He is also well-versed in preparing legal memoranda, statements of claims, and statements of appeals in addition to drafting and preparing all types of contracts such as settlement agreements, service provision agreements, lease and sale contracts and marketing agreements. Mr. Mahmoud is also well-experienced in revising bank facility agreements and in providing legal opinion on various legal areas - especially as related to the Law of the Central Bank of Egypt and the Commercial and Civil Laws. He also undertakes the needed procedures towards real estate registration, the enforcement of court judgments, and real estate and commercial mortgages.
With 17 years of experience, selected examples of the successful matters he has taken part in include:
- Representing Trans-Mediterranean Tourism Investment Company in the Case filed to retrieve USD 5.7 Million advanced for the purchase of a land In Hurghada. (In progress)
- Representing the Arab Bank in the EGP 400 million Case of invalidity regarding the ownership of a building that is currently the headquarters of the Bank. (2020)
- Compensation Claim filed against one of the leading banks in Egypt in the amount of EGP 119 million – 2012 / 2014.
- Complaint against legal expenses in the amount of EGP 700,000 - one of the leading banks in Egypt - 2013 / 2015.
- Real estate registration for one of the leading banks in Egypt - 2014.
- Claim of the value of Letter of Guarantee - one of the leading automotive companies in Egypt - 2015 / 2016.
- Claim for obligatory payment of EGP 176 million - one of the leading banks in Egypt - 2011 / 2014.
- Consideration of Usufruct - one of the leading airport services and air cargo companies in Suez - 2014 / 2016.
Mr. Mahmoud is a member of the Egyptian Bar Association since 2005 and was admitted before the Courts of Appeal in 2012. He has achieved the LL.B. from Cairo University’s Faculty of Law in 2002 and has earned a Diploma in Public Law in 2003 as well as a Diploma in Commercial International Law and International Investment Law in 2005 from the same Faculty.