Ms. Nada El Ezaby, Partner, Partner, has joined ZH&P in 2000 and has acquired extensive experience in Corporate and Business Law, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets, labor issues, arbitration and general corporate and commercial procedures.
With over 19 years of experience, selected examples of the major transactions she has taken part in include:
- Representing the Commercial International Bank SAE in its acquisition of a 12% stake in Egypt Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. SAE. (2020))
- Advising in the acquisition of the issued share capital of Vodafone International Services LLC from Vodafone Egypt Telecommunications SAE. (2019)
- Advising Mediterrania Capital Partners (Mauritius) Ltd in its Acquisition of up to 70% of Cairo Scan Radiology and Labs’ Issued Share Capital. (2018)
- Incorporation of a Joint Stock Company with Shareholders including Fawry Plus for Banking Services. (2017)
- Sale of the majority stake in the Commercial International Capital Holding Company SAE. (2017)
- Purchase of 100% of the International Union for Integrated Food Industries (Lazah). (2017)
- Representing the shareholders of Shorouk Hospital in selling 100% to Abraaj Fund. (2016)
- Representing CIB in the sale of 80% of CI Capital. (2016)
- Representing Hikma Pharma S.A.E in the acquisition of two Pharmaceutical Companies. (2013 and 2015)
- Representing the shareholders of Cleopatra Hospital SAE in a 100% sale to Abraj Fund. (2013)
- Representing the shareholders of Nakhla Tobacco Company in a 100% Sale to JT International Netherlands BV. (2012)
Ms. Nada El Ezaby was ranked by IFLR1000 as a “Highly Regarded Leading Lawyer” in the Capital Markets and M&A practices for the years 2020 and 2021, and as “Rising Star Leading Lawyer” for the years 2018 and 2019.
She was admitted before the Egyptian Courts of Appeal in 2008 and is proficient in Arabic and English. Ms. El Ezaby achieved the LL.B. from Cairo University’s Faculty of Law (English Section) in 2000 and the LL.M. from Queen Mary University of London, UK, in 2003.