Ms. Soha El Ezaby, Partner, joined ZH&P in 2008 where she focuses her practice on Capital Market Law, mergers & acquisitions and general corporate and commercial law.
With over 11 years of experience, selected examples of matters that Ms. El Ezaby has taken part in include:
- Advising on the Share Swap Transaction between Speed Medical SAE and Prime Speed Medical Services SAE (2021)
- Acting as the Local Legal Counsel to Alexandria Container and Cargo Handling Company SAE in the anticipated follow-on offering on the Egyptian Stock Exchange of Up to 20% of the issued share capital of the Company. (In progress)
- Advising Ard El-Kheir Holding for Financial Investments in the establishment of the USD 40 million Charity Investment Fund for Education. (2020)
- Advising in the acquisition of the issued share capital of Vodafone International Services LLC from Vodafone Egypt Telecommunications SAE. (2019)
- Advising on the Acquisition of shares in Modern Waterproofing Company S.A.E. through a Mandatory Tender Offer. (2017)
- Sale of the majority stake in the Commercial International Capital Holding Company S.A.E. (2017)
- Purchase of 100% of the International Union for Integrated Food Industries (Lazah). (2017)
- Setup of Joint-venture between the German Medical Health Care Center LLC, ProVita International Medical Center LLC and other investors for the operation of the biggest healthcare and rehabilitation facility in Egypt. (2017)
- Olympic Group Financial Investment S.A.E.’s delisting from the Egyptian Stock Exchange (EGX). (2015)
- Raya Contact Center’s listing in the EGX and initial public offering. (2015)
- Beltone Capital Holding for Financial Investments S.A.E.’s listing in the EGX and initial public offering. (2015)
- Employee Share Option Plans of major companies including Raya Holding S.A.E and the Egyptian Kuwait Company S.A.E.
- Advising Beltone Financial Holding S.A.E. and the New Egypt Investment Fund B.V. in the EGP 1.8 Billion tender offer launched on EFG Hermes S.A.E. (2014)
- Advising TVM Healthcare Acquisition III Limited in the Mandatory Tender Offer launched on Ameco Medical Industries S.A.E (listed on the Nile Exchange). (2014)
- Advising Qatar National Bank in the Mandatory Tender Offer Launched on the EGP 3.9 Billion issued capital of the National Société Genéralé Bank S.A.E. (NSGB). (2013)
- Advising Orange S.A. (previously France Telecom S.A.) in the multiple Mandatory Tender Offers Launched on the EGP 20.25 Billion issued capital of the Egyptian Company for Mobile Services S.A.E. (Mobinil). (2012)
- Advising Ghabour Auto S.A.E. in the establishment of its factoring arm, Drive Finance S.A.E. (2011)
The LEGAL 500 recommended Ms. El Ezaby in the Banking and Finance practice in 2021.
Ms. El Ezaby is member of the Egyptian Bar Association in 2008 and is fluent in Arabic and English.
She achieved the LL.B. from Cairo University’s Faculty of Law in 2007 and the LL.M. in International and Comparative Law from Indiana University, Indianapolis USA, in 2011.
"Among the strong senior associates are Peter Maurice and Soha El Ezaby" The LEGAL 500 – Banking and Finance, 2021
"Active, energetic and responsive." IFLR1000 Client Reviews, 2020